Vacancy - Health Services Manager
Health Services Manager (Blackpool and surrounding area)
£31,371 - £33,799pa (37 hours per week)
We are an equal opportunities employer
. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join us at a time of significant growth. As we expand our health and advice services to meet the needs of more people and to target our services where the need is the greatest, we require a manager who can take responsibility for these services. We help over 5,000 people every year with advice, help and support to move forward with their lives and this is a key new role to help us deliver services that improve people’s health and wellbeing.
You will bring your experience of leading people and delivering services, taking on strategic responsibility for the development and delivery of a range of high-quality specialist advice, social prescribing health-based services and projects in response to the growing needs of our communities across The Fylde Coast. Your commitment to delivering high quality services together with your expertise in people management, customer services, service design and delivery will contribute to the improvement and development of the Advice on Prescription Service and Social Prescribing. You will have experience of resource management and the ability to inspire confidence in those you work with, particularly our external stakeholders from Primary Care Networks, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities. You will work with the Chief Executive and senior management team to help shape the future of all our services.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced and resilient manager with:
• a track record of managing client focussed services and projects
• significant experience of developing both new and existing services in conjunction with service users and leading service improvement
• experience of leading teams in a challenging environment and creating a culture that aspires to continual improvement and excellence in all we do
• the proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, both orally and in writing
• a thorough understanding of poverty, the problems people face, and advice strategies; and the ability to translate this understanding to solutions for people
• The ability to work across The Fylde Coast with a range of partners from VCFSE, PCNs and the wider health economy.
Closing date: 30th
For an application form and job pack please visit our website: www.blackpoolcab.org.uk
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating which post you are applying for
For an informal discussion about this post please contact the CEO Tracy Hopkins on 07545146933
CVs will not be accepted.
1. Covering letter
2. Application pack
3. Guidance notes for applicants
4. Application form
Posted at: 09/06/2021 12:01:19