More and more local Citizens Advice centres are working in their communities to help people to improve how they manage their money by holding financial education sessions. Our Financial volunteers are involved in the following:
- holding training sessions on budgeting, borrowing, saving and banking
- helping with national awareness events like Energy Best Deal and Scams Awareness Week
- assisting the trainer
- giving administrative support
- helping with marketing and publicising sessions
- working with our clients to find out how much we help them .