By using evidence that Citizens Advice gets from our clients, you could help bring about changes in local and national policies and services which can benefit everyone - even those who have never used a local Citizens Advice before. As a campaigner you'll:
More about our campaign work
- fill out and gather evidence forms which explain the detail of what our clients come to us about
- find out and raise relevant issues in the local Citizens Advice
- train other staff and volunteers in finding out about issues and completing evidence forms
- carry out research and write reports
- get involved in media campaigning
- work with other local Citizens Advice centres and organisations.